Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Crazy Legs...


We went to Six Flags yesterday! We made an early entrance just after opening so we wouldn’t have to stand in long lines for the “good” rides! The video is of Karsyn and mommy on Karsyn’s favorite ride “crazy legs!” After the 3rd time in a row, I finally coaxed her onto something else! The highlight of the day was the Batman ride! Kaleb has been waiting for 2 long years to be tall enough to ride this one! He and I rode it once and then he and Garry rode it again! Worth waiting for?? Ask him! We all got on the Judge Roy Scream! Yes, I said ALL! Karsyn did decide she didn’t want to ride it… after we were at the top of the first drop! I don’t know if I was more worried about her falling out or puking on me!!! Ugh! I talked to her the whole time to keep her from puking, but the faces were priceless! I don’t think we will get her back on that one for a while. Another favorite was the teacups of course! And Kaleb tried his first funnel cake. Yum!!! And, Jessica, look! Karsyn is eating a “pink thing!” They closed down the big rides and the water rides as well around 3pm due to lightening in the area. So we saw a show and headed home around 5! The kids would have stayed, but the adults thought 5 & 1/2 hours at Six Flags was enough fun for one day. We weren’t even in the car 10 minutes before Karsyn was snoozing! And Kaleb was receiving news that his buddy Adam and his wife Kimberly are expecting a baby!!!! We are so excited about that!! What a great day!

No comments: