Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sickness Be Gone!!!

As if my job doesn't require me to be around sick people enough... my family is using my pharmaceutical services a little too much these days! Karsyn and Kaleb both had some form of the flu in early February. Karsyn finished up that antibiotic just in time to need another one for a nasty infestation of strep throat, only to top that 10 day therapy with another trip to the Dr. with an upper respiratory infection yesterday! The Friday before, Garry woke me with his show and tell version of "pink eye!" And today, Kaleb rose with 101 temp!! Yet another trip to the doctor! I asked if they had any job openings in the office today! All of this to say... thank you Lord for my wonderful husband and beautiful children, and the knowledge and means to take care of them! I am truly blessed! And... does that Calgon stuff really work???

No comments: