Monday, May 26, 2008

Like Father, Like Son!


Garry & Kaleb ran in the Memorial Day 5K Run today here in McKinney! They were 2 of about 400 runners... It was Kaleb's 1st official run and he has been training for over a month! He and Garry had set his goal at 35 minutes... and he came in at 32 min and 32 sec!! We were so excited!! So was he after the urge to purge passed!! He is ready for his next run! Garry stuck with him through the race and they finished together... I am a very proud mom!
And... since we are talking like father, like son... I must add like mother, like daughter! As we pulled into the parking lot, Karsyn looked at me and said, "are you thinking what I'm thinking??" I didn't even have to ask... Starbucks is close enough for us to walk to and from and still get to the finish to see them cross the line!!! And we did...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kaleb! I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work.
Brienna