Sunday, January 13, 2008

Posting Sabbatical!

So to explain the gap in posts! Not only did I warn you all that this could happen, the holidays seem to add busy to our already busy lives! So to back it up a bit, our Christmas break began with Garry and Kaleb visiting the Dr.s office. Garry with a sinus infection and Kaleb with a sinus infection and bronchitis! I began to feel bad on Christmas day and finally with much urging, went to the Dr. the following Saturday to find that I had Strep! Which I have never had and hope to avoid in the future! Karsyn followed close behind with an upper respiratory infection that weekend as well. Needless to say, we didn't do much over the break (including posting on the blog) except get well! We did have a great Christmas and hope you all did as well! The New Year has come and gone and things have began to slow down as we find ourselves falling back into a routine, and putting an end to the posting sabbatical!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981

Anonymous said...

The Process Of Drug Making hot news
cheap zithromax online
Zithromax is a medication that requires prescription that is recently recommended to treat acne.
[url=http://www.dogsinsport.com/]zithromax no prescription[/url]
Since this drug is anti-bacterial and acne that is caused by certain bacteria in the skin.
http://www.dogsinsport.com/ - buy azithromycin
Just recently, this drug has been adapted to be use to fight against adult acne and while is effective to all forms of acne especially the severe ones.


buy valium online without prescription
I could barely walk but it helped a lot and after a couple of weeks my torn leg healed up and I booted the valium.
[url=http://www.prettyangelsny.com/]buy diazepam[/url]
I took the valium for a torn muscle in my leg, it was brutal! Sleeping was almost impossible because of the pain but the valiium numbed it enough so that I could sleep.
http://www.prettyangelsny.com/ - cheap valium without prescription
I took the valium for a torn muscle in my leg, it was brutal! Sleeping was almost impossible because of the pain but the valiium numbed it enough so that I could sleep.